Glamping at Halls Gap Lakeside Park:
If you’re up for a unique experience glamping in the Grampians, you need to check out the tents at Halls Gap Lakeside Tourist Park. Located just out of Halls Gap, and a stones throw from Lake Bellfield, it’s in the perfect spot to use as a base camp while you explore the wonders of the Grampians.
What you need to know:
- Just 3.4 km from Halls Gap
- Luxury Glamping, standard camping & cabin options available
- Glamp sites positioned on the picturesque fringes of the campground
- Barrista coffee and tasty vino available from the on-site shop
- Yes, there’s a even a heated pool
We recommend a minimum 2 night stay so you have time to explore your surrounds and experience the world class adventures in The Grampians National Park!
TREAT YO’SELF TO A LITTLE LUXURY
As you meander towards the back of Halls Gap Lakeside Tourist Park, their collection of bell tents come into view. Nestled in a beautifully landscaped space, these tents ooze luxury and comfort, the key elements of an epic glamping experience!
Each bell tent has generous spacing and is decked out with all the creature comforts that make glamping what it is, including a fridge, Weber BBQ and a queen bed that’s made up for your arrival, bliss. Styled by our good friends at GlamXperience, so you can be sure everything has been considered.
GO FULL LUXE WITH THE SAFARI TENT
The Safari tent provides an experience like no other. It’s kind of nuts, but having this place as a base camp helps makes for an unreal time on your Grampians adventure. Ideal for larger groups and perfect as a base for your camping crew.
Here are 6 reasons why you should consider splashing out on this bad-boy:
- A private bathroom which opens up to the elements, quite liberating.
- A private balcony, picnic table and Weber BBQ.
- An unbelievable view of the Grampians, across a paddock packed with Kangaroos.
- 1x Queen bed + 1x set of bunks to sleep the crew / family.
- An awesome private lounge out front to kick back on.
- All of the glamping essentials, including: a fridge, stove, microwave, dining table, cutlery and even a kitchen sink.
EMBRACE THE EXPERIENCE WHOLEHEARTEDLY
It’s not everyday you treat yourself or a special someone to this level of luxury, so don’t hold back now. Load up on good wine and food before you heap to the Grampians so you’re ready to make the most of the facilities and view. You can even soak up the good times in the campground’s heated pool.
ICONIC AUSTRALIAN WILDLIFE, ON YOUR DOORSTEP
Beside the campground, and right in front of the Safari tent, is a paddock so packed full of Australian wildlife, it’s almost beyond belief. At dawn and dusk the Kangaroos are out in huge numbers, while dozens of Emu graze during the daylight hours.
Along with the amazing birdlife in the trees above, Halls Gap Lakeside Tourist Park really is a destination where you’re fully immersed in the beautiful flora and fauna of Australia, and the Grampians National Park.
HOW TO GET TO HALLS GAP LAKESIDE TOURIST PARK
Halls Gap Lakeside Tourist Park, is just over 3 hours drive north west of Melbourne. Use a GPS or Google maps and you shouldn’t have a problem finding it, as you can still get mobile phone reception.
Looking for more adventures up this way? Read our article on things to do in the Grampians.